Elkar-EKIN Lanean is a proposal for improving employability and combatting social exclusion. Through this initiative, we hope to provide improved guidance for people in seeking better employment. It is also intended to foster policies that bring decent employment to people are risk of suffering social exclusion.
- Development of social services and benefits linked to social inclusion.
- Boost for the generation of opportunities for employment and social inclusion among individuals at risk of or in situations of social exclusion.
- Reinforcement of collaboration with local and social organisations in managing processes of social inclusion and integration.
- Promotion of research and innovation in relation to best practice.
- Development of transverse processes in dealing with exclusion in collaboration with public services.
- Design and development of a communication plan oriented towards raising awareness on aspects of social inclusion.