ADINBERRI is a comprehensive care centre that aims to be a reference point in advanced care for aging and dependency.
How does ADINBERRI work?
ADINBERRI revolves around the following 3 axes:
What has been achieved or what are the aims?
The aim of ADINBERRI is to maximize Gipuzkoa’s innovation potential in the service of healthy aging, the excellence of the healthcare and social care system and the competitiveness of industry in this sphere.
Some of the results obtained to date include:
ADINBERRI has identified six main challenges:
- Illness prevention and health promotion.
- Comprehensive care at home.
- The residential care model.
- The Silver Economy: business models.
- Valuable aging. Life Proyect.
- Cohesive society.
- To raise awareness of healthy ageing among the general population.
- To research, experiment and innovate in the medical/social field.
- To foster training and identification of new professionals.
- To promote an aging-associated economy by promoting entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship (Silver Economy).
The Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa / Agents from the social health-care system, Osakidetza / Entities from the public and private social welfare services / Third sector agents and associations / R&D+i agents / Universities and educational agents or institutions / Caregivers and professionals / User associations / Patients and their families