Audiovisual laboratory as a meeting point for the Basque audiovisual sector and promotes work in multidisciplinary groups.
How does 2deo work?
2deo includes the following steps:
What has been achieved?
2DEO works with audio-visual projects: analysing their content, characteristics and needs, offering professional support and making technology available to users. It addresses experimentation in all areas related to audio-visual production: the creative process, diffusion, formats, aesthetics and technology.
- Identifying the possibilities of the audio-visual industry. The most avant-garde trends in the international community and new audio-visual needs beyond the traditional audio-visual industry.
- Creating a laboratory to promote creativity.
- Prototyping any potentially successful projects that emerge in our out of the laboratory and their potential interest.
- Disseminating innovating products on the market.
- Facilitating relations within the industry to promote work in multidisciplinary groups, between players from inside and outside the sector.
Tabakalera Contemporary Culture Centre / The Provincial Council of Gipuzkoa / The Basque government / EITB – the Basque Public Television / Companies in the audio-visual sector